June 23, 2007

Walking Home with a Rug

We walk everywhere we go unless Papa is home with the car. So, if we buy something, we have to carry it home. Most people ride bicycles or walk. Stores will deliver things for you or they will make it easy for you to carry things home on your own.


The store wrapped this rug and attached a handle for me. The bubble wrap taped around the handle made it even more comfortable! I save the handles and carry one with me. I forgot to tell the salesperson that I had one.


Stores provide plastic or paper shopping bags. When people go out shopping, they usually carry vinyl shopping bags to carry small bags of purchases. This one was available near the register where I bought the rug. It was 20 yen. Do you know how to figure that out in your country's currency?


Click to enlarge. Do you see a familiar name on this bag?

No comments: