April 23, 2009

Another Stray Cat!

Another stray cat has come to our garden. This one sits by Baba's window and talks to our cats. I wonder if the cat is a long lost brother or sister. I thought I rescued all the kittens that day from the neighbor's garden. I hope so.

I'm going to run/walk to the vet's to get a cage. It may be difficult to catch the cat today because I fed it this morning. This will be the fourth cat I've caught and had spayed. It's expensive, but we can't rescue any more kittens. That's a big job! And we can't turn our back on them either.



The cat is posing. She/he is lying on the shed where I found our kittens almost two years ago. Click on the picture to enlarge it.

I'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

africakidandtheworld said...

I wonder if cats and dogs recognize their siblings...

Glad you have a kind heart! This cat looks like our old tabby cat we gave to another family when we moved to Germany.