September 26, 2007

Garden Hose

Our garden hose is in a box. Pull the nozzle to unroll it. There is a handle on the other side that can be cranked to roll the hose up. There is also a handle on top to move the hose box. There are holes in the plastic base of the box so that it can be staked into the ground.

Posted by Picasa

The hose is attached to a faucet under that metal plate behind the box. There is a knob there, but we can turn the water off and on at the nozzle, too. Click to enlarge.

No comments: